At Crisell & Associates we specialize in four types of services for our clients.
- ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- TAX PREPARATION, PLANNING, AND CONSULTING
- TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING
- LITIGATION SUPPORT SERVICES
Crisell & Associates designs accounting services and attestation solutions around your needs and reporting requirements. Committed to exceeding your expectations, our team consistently delivers high quality financial reporting, sage advice, and smart solutions that produce results.
Companies often need an independent opinion or attestation services to satisfy financing, bonding, regulatory or shareholder requirements. Our CPA team identifies opportunities to increase profitability, minimize tax burdens and improve operational efficiency.
Contact us when you are ready to work with a proactive firm of business advisers focused on helping you gain a competitive advantage.
Count on Our Expertise
- Tax Audits (Tax Audit Help, Employee Benefit Plan Audits, Audited Financial Statements, Tax Audit Extension)
- Reviews (Reviewed Financial Statements)
- Compilations (Compiled Financial Statements)
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Forensic Accounting Services
TAX PREPARATION, PLANNING, AND CONSULTING
Crisell & Associates brings a deep understanding of the most technical tax challenges. Our proven approach begins with a complete evaluation of your current tax situation. Working with a single point of contact, supported by a team of dedicated professionals, we establish a tax strategy focused on controlling your exposure, risk and overall tax expense.
Driving value and reducing risk on a multitude of specialties including accounting for income taxes, corporate tax and transactions, flow-through entity planning, as well as federal credits and incentives.
Leverage our Experience
- Individuals (Tax Preparation, Tax Planning, Tax Consulting)
- Corporation (Tax Preparation, Tax Planning, Tax Consulting)
- Estate, Trust & Gift
- Choice of Business Entity
- Non-Profit and Foundations
- Multi-state Taxation Issues
- Sales and Use
- International Taxation
- Retirement Planning
- Damage Calculations
- 1031 Real Estate Exchange
Choosing your accounting system can be a daunting task. We can help you establish a clear vision and plan.
We work along with you to understand and document your business processes, requirements, and integration needs. Our team then helps you configure, test, and migrate data over to your new system. Making sure you get the most out of your technology we train and support your team on how to best utilize your new system.
Technology Systems Experience
- Great Plains
- Sage MAS 90
- Microsoft Dynamics A/X
LITIGATION SUPPORT SERVICES
We work together with your attorneys to assist in all stages of litigation and dispute resolution—from strategy formulation and forensic investigation to court testimony and settlement negotiations.
- Analysis of financial statements and tax returns
- Damage calculations for business interruption, antitrust, class action, and insurance cases
- Economic loss determinations
- Investigation of possible fraud or embezzlement
- Asset tracking and other forensic accounting services
- Analysis of marital/non-marital assets in connection with divorce proceedings
- Lost earnings or profit calculations